The quality of our Technical Support is our pride. Our professional team is available 24 hours a day. We can quickly and efficiently address our clients' problems regardless of their complexity. Our Technical Support is completely transparent to our clients, which means they can monitor progress of their requests.
Our internal procedures involve the escalation of client's requests from the lower level of technical support to the highest. We maintain contact with our customers throughout the support process constantly informing them on the degree of completion of the problem solving processes.
We control the level of competence of our employees. To go to the highest level an employee must not only have a certain experience in the previous level, but also demonstrate a clear knowledge of internal procedures, be able to tactfully communicate with customers in several languages (minimum — in Russian and English), as well as to pass a stringent examination to prove his or her level of technical competence.
We offer three channels of communication with our Technical Support staff: Online Helpdesk System, Live Support Chat and Telephone Support.
Who does the technical support?
The Technical support team consists of Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3 engineers:
- Level 1 Support. Is served by REMSYS technicians, who respond to customer`s queries through their general knowledge and the information documented in our Knowledgebase. Problems solved by Level 1 Support could be described as "common/known questions/issues" .
- Level 2 Support. The problems that have not been resolved by Level 1 Support (those for which there is no prior known answer ), are transferred to this level. The task of Level 2 specialists is to reproduce the problem, describe it and, if possible, resolve it through settings adjustments. If Level 2 Engineers do not fix the problem, or in cases where the issue may require high skills and experience, the problem is escalated to Level 3 engineers.
- Level 3 Support. Is served by a group of escalating seniority, which includes experienced engineers, highly dedicated to the solution of customer`s problems. They receive the description of the problem from Level 2 Support and then initiate the process of complete elimination of conditions that may have caused the error.
How do we support our customers?
REMSYS provides technical support to customers by following channels:
- Online Helpdesk System. We ask our clients to create requests (tickets) via our Query System (it can also be done by sending a request to email@example.com, but we strongly recommend that you use a web form for this purpose). Query System registers the time when a ticket is created and passes the ticket to the appropriate service. Later the ticket may be escalated to a higher level. The ticket includes the time of its creation, the priority level and the duration of problem resolution or completion. Our customers can, at any moment, track the history of support requests and their resolution by Technical Support team.
- Live Support Chat with our Support Team. Before you enter it, please create a ticket in the Online Helpdesk System for further discussion in the chat.
- Phone Support. Our support team is available for you 24/7/365. You can always call us at +1 202 5952118. Please open a ticket in the REMSYS Helpdesk System before calling us.
- Via Skype (our Skype ID is: Remsys.com).
Technical Support Priorities
REMSYS Technical Support strives to respond to all customer inquiries and requests in a timely manner. When submitting a trouble ticket, you will need to choose a priority level to it, based on the following table, so we have an understanding of the impact the problem is having on your business. The priority of the ticket will determine our maximum response time. Most tickets, even low priority tickets, will be completed in 24 hours or less.:
- Critical Priority (guaranteed response time within 1 hour).
Critical production problems which could seriously affect the customer`s production systems, or in which customer production systems are down or not functioning, or loss of production data and no procedural restore exists.
- Urgent Priority (guaranteed response time within 2 hours).
Problem in which the customer`s production system is disrupted, but functioning at capacity to remain productive and maintain necessary business-level operations. Urgent Priority problems also include issues that result in an emergency condition that cause a serious security breach.
- Normal Priority (guaranteed response time within 8 hours).
Medium-to-low business impact problem which causes partial non-critical functionality loss. This kind of problem impairs some operations, but allows the client to continue to function. This may be a minor issue with limited loss or no loss of functionality or impact to the customer's operation and issues in which there is an easy circumvention or avoidance by the end user.
- Low Priority (guaranteed response time within 24 hours).
Includes general usage questions, recommendations for future service enhancements or modifications. There is no impact on the quality, performance or functionality of the customer's production system.
We understand that any problem with your servers needs to be addressed quickly, even if it does not affect your work. Nevertheless, we are asking you to be objective while choosing the level of priority you would like to assign to the request. Otherwise, REMSYS can assign it another priority level, based on how critical the problem is.