Most companies are too busy concentrating on developing their business to pay attention to server management until something goes wrong. A big number of businesses are not aware of the newest server management trends or simply do not have the expertise and industry knowledge to keep pace with the emerging server technologies.
However, servers remain the most important part of the businesses’ IT infrastructure. They ought to be dependable, secure, accessible 24x7 and fast. They must be aligned and ready to support company’s goals and growth velocity. They must be regularly monitored, managed and maintained.
That’s where Remsys can help. With more than 10 years of experience and latter-day technical expertise, we can manage all aspects of your servers’ day-to-day operations. With any hourly or subscription based plan from Remsys, we will apply a full set of automated services that will ensure your servers’ ultimate performance 24 hours a day, every day.
Remsys Server Management services cover installations, upgrades, troubleshooting, maintenance, monitoring, OS updates, and much more. You get complete peace of mind for a predefined reasonable cost.
What we do for a more efficient Server Management
Software & OS Updates Installation
- Keeping servers tuned up — regularly updating the OS and installed software.
- Protecting servers from viruses and spam — installing the appropriate software.
- Making it easy to work with hosting servers — installing and managing web hosting control panels (Cpanel, Directadmin, etc.).
- Fine-tuning servers to fulfil the owners’ every fad — installing additional software. *
Troubleshooting & Maintenance
- Keeping our finger on the pulse of your servers — the proactive 24/7 monitoring helps us to instantly detect any deviation from the norm. The monitoring system is a REMSYS unique in-house development that allows avoiding false alarm responses. The servers are monitored 24x7x365 at five-minute intervals. In case the problem is not resolved within 10 minutes, the server sends a message to the owners, alerting them of the problem.
- Ensuring the safety of your servers, first of all by carefully setting the security and conducting periodic audits thereafter. Specialized security audits are performed upon customer’s request.
Analysis and Optimization
- Getting more from your servers — optimizing them for maximum performance and productivity.
- Examining your servers' strengths and weaknesses — analyzing their performance and continuously conducting stress tests.
- Always caring about the data stored on servers — performing backups and data recovery if required.*
- Providing server owners with consulting services and advice on a wide range of subjects related to servers' performance.
- Constantly analyzing the market to offer our clients the most efficient technologies and products.
* — on customer additional request.
Pick one of the server management options above or contact us for a detailed technology assessment. We would be happy to elaborate and explain every aspect of our server management services to you in a clear and easy to understand way. Let’s get started today!